Sometimes you try products and you’re like, “eh, cool.” Other times, you’re floored and can’t wait to get to the computer to tell everyone the good news. Today is one of those days. Zoku sent me their
Quick Pop Maker and lemme tell ya- brilliant.
We recently decided that homemade popsicles was one of our new summer obsessions so the timing is perfect. The best part is, they’re SO much healthier than store-bought and the recipes are endless. Read on, and I’ll give you one that requires a lil’ work and one that takes zero effort.
How it works:
1. You put the Quick Pop Maker into the freezer. Fogettaboutit for 24 hours (seriously, that’s how long it takes to be ready).
3. Take a hike for 7-9 minutes.
4. Insert the Super Tool for easy removal and ‘pop’ it out.
5. Put on the Drip Guard and voila!
I really do LOVE this particular product. It takes no electricity and it is BPA and phthalate free (another major plus for this Mama).
Zoku has other great products too. We also have their Fish Pop Molds which are awesome, with a capital A.
This Popsicle Recipe is one of my faves: Peanut Butter Banana. It’s what I eat (or drink, unfrozen of course) after I workout because it’s loaded with protein. The best part is not only the taste but like most of my recipes, they have no added sugar. Sah-weet.
- 1 1/2 cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tbs all natural, unsweetened Peanut Butter (you can substitute 2/3 cup of plain peanuts you will need to add a little more water or milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 3Tbs of water (this is optional, and if your ingredients are too thick. You should be able to drink it through a straw)