There’s no better time to start planning your summer vacation. With all there is to prepare for, losing luggage, canceled flights and other things that can ruin your trip shouldn’t be one of them. Worrying about these things is just another thing to throw into the mix!
So what about travel insurance? You’ve probably heard of it but aren’t sure whether its for you or not. But I think we’ve all been there: the airline has “misplaced” your checked bag, you’ve lost a wallet, a flight was delayed and you missed the connecting flight or worse, your cruise! All of these things can be your own personal disaster when you planned your vacation time carefully.
But what if you could have all the reassurance you needed no matter what happened beyond your control?
Enter, Travelex Traveler’s Insurance.
Getting a quote is super easy, and they have several plans to fit your every travel need! Choose the Family Travel Insurance and if you’re covered, then your children will be too- at no additional cost.
If you’re like me then you’ll be surprised at all the things Travel Insurance actually covers (it goes far beyond medical emergencies!).
Here are some of the reasons you should get coverage:
- If you need to cancel your trip for weather issues or perhaps you lost your job and leaving on schedule isn’t in your best interest.
- Maybe you need to interrupt your trip for some reason, they’ll make sure you don’t walk away empty handed
- Lost baggage. They can reimburse you if you need to buy items so you can continue having fun (like a bathing suit for the beach!) as well as any lost or stolen items
- Medical expenses
- Emergency care if something unthinkable happens on your trip. They will transport you and make sure you have the necessary medical treatments
- They’re available 24/7. Call before departure for advice n planning or anytime when you’re on your trip. For me, this is invaluable and I can’t tell you how likely I am to use a company I can get in touch with easily
- You can choose your options so getting the right fit for your needs and budget is easier than you think.
- I can’t possibly tell you all of they have to offer in one blog post but I think you should check it out for yourself. Your quote is free!
Have you traveled without travel insurance and wish you had? Leave me a comment and tell me about it, I’d love to hear your experiences with travel insurance!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. But I never endorse products I don’t believe in 100%. All opinions are my own. For more about my policy you can read it here.