Planning for that family vacation can be chaotic! Does the hotel have cribs, high chairs, night lights? How will you get the family around? By bus? Metro? How much are the tickets? What will you do when you get there? Do they have activities for the different age groups in your family? Should you buy tickets in advance?
Let’s face it, if you don’t plan your trip carefully you’re not setting your brood up for success. I outline how to strategize for any trip in my eBook, How to Solve The Biggest Problems With Family Travel. If researching and preparing for a family vacation is too much for you or you simply don’t have the time, let me do it for you! I will provide you with:
- recommendations of activities based on your family’s desires and the time of year
- the best places to stay with a family
- information on renting a car vs public transportation
- where you should eat
- info on the best airport to fly into
- anything else you need to know including passports, layovers and cultural differences
- full itineraries can be provided
Services start at just, $49, email me for a free consultation: Rana@ChicTravelingMama.net
Do you need a professional writer for your website, speech, trade journal, publication or advertising budget? Look no further. As a freelance writer who specializes in these areas, I know I can give your writing the professionalism it needs to get your message across in a competent manner. Nothing ruins your credibility faster than writing or speaking that lacks a clear, concise, proficient voice. Let me help you accomplish this. My references, articles and resume are available upon request.